Who Am I?Ko wai ahau
Who am I? is an hour-long workshop designed to bring out the best in you. We dive deep into your values, how to set and follow through on goals and discover what motivates you.
We’ll also look at your weaknesses and reframe them as ways to learn and grow.
Whatever your culture, background, personality or dreams, we know that every student can relate to the desire to grow and find out more about themselves.
- Bring your strengths, weaknesses, vision, values and passions alive and to the surface.
- Learn how thoughts and behaviours impact our identity.
- Discover your purpose and what motivates you.
- Own your past and not let it shape your future.
- Relationships and compatibility. How do you want to be in a relationship? What’s important to you?
- Motivational mix-tape and superhero stance – you’ll just have to come along to find out more!
After this action-packed hour, you’ll leave feeling on fire and ready to conquer the world!
KICK-START YOUR JOURNEY WITH IMPACT
Craving an action-packed hour of self-discovery? To find out more about Impact’s “Who am I?” programme or to book a workshop at your intermediate or college, please send us a message. We’d love to hear from you.